Friday, February 1, 2013

Shakespeare Project

I haven't posted in ages, I've been focusing my attention on my art blog. At any rate I've recently decided to launch a new project in my life, one that I think would be good for blogging.
I've loved Shakespeare, possibly since my introduction in middle school, maybe later, but I love it. One of the best classes I took in college was a Shakespeare class. Recently I saw a pbs program on Shakespeare's plays and it made me remember how much I miss Shakespeare and could use more culture in my life. I've decided from that to read and reread Shakespeare's plays.
I've observed in the past, that I have an easier time reading a play if I've seen some rendition of it, so I will be watching at least one version of the plays I read, and then reading and writing about them. I'll be aiming to read two plays each month. I think I'll be reading The Comedy of Errors first. Feel free to read and comment along with me.

No comments: