Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reading

I have some books that I've decided I'd like to read but I may not be able to get to them for a while so here is a reminder list for me.
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
The Maltese Falcon
The Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball
Jesus the Christ by James Talmage
Memoirs of Geisha
Briar Rose

One danger of putting things on hold at the library is that they can all come at once, at least 10 of these short books that I put on hold just came in and so I'll have to hurry my way through them to have time to read everything else.

P.S. did you know that there's something called The Big Read, it's a really cool program and you might even be able to get free books. See if it's happening anywhere near you.

P.P.S If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

No comments: