Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference

Saturday and Sunday the 180th Semiannual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Durring these two days members world wide gathered to hear the words of our church leaders. It was wonderful to be able to listen to these good men and women and to feel the spirit. I'm so grateful to be a part of this church, for all the blessings it brings in my life and conference is one of those blessings. I've had things that I've been struggeling with, things that I've been pondering, things that aren't working well in my life and so many of these things were addressed in conference. Though others have different struggles, etc. than I do, I know that many others also recieved answers they were seeking or advice they needed.
Last weekend the Relief Society, the women's organization in the church, had it's conference meeting, it was such a wonderful meeting and I came away feeling so uplifted. This was one of the talks that I enjoyed most from that meeting.

No comments: