Monday, October 11, 2010

Wallpaper

I am here to say that I am not a fan of wall paper. I've spent a lot of time lately scrapping away the old and ugly layers of wall paper pictured in this post. In some ways disposing of old wall paper can be fun, those ways are when the paper comes off in long strips or big chunks; that doesn't happen very often. My whole family are long time watchers of the show This Old House, I've watched this show my whole life, I remember an eppisode lately where they were taking down layers of old and ugly wall paper in a house and the crew that were doing it were preforming wall paper miracle, they made it look so easy, the wallpaper was practically falling off the walls. There's several differences between this eppisode and what the rest of us might meet up with; We're not professionals, nor did we do all the stuff that happened behind the scenes to allow the magic to happen. A life lesson learned I suppose, TV still isn't reality, and I don't think I ever want to have wall paper in any house I might live in, in the future. May you be spared ugly, old wall paper in your remodeling endevors.

No comments: