Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Okay, here we go, it's been too long since I blogged. It's not that I haven't had things to say, it's just that they don't seem so great when faced by the blank text box. I also don't really have any cool pictures and I feel like blogs are more interesting with more pictures.

I'm working on getting myself more organized, and dusting off ambitions that have been set down for a moment and consequently forgotten. I'm working on making the most of my time like I had to when I was in school...although I could have done a lot better at that even when I was in school. As inconvenience as it may be, we can't just sit back and watch our goals accomplish themselves (unless they are goals to sit, watch TV, etc. and become a vegetable.). However, life might be rather boring if we accomplished all of our goals at once and had smooth sailing the whole way.

When I left school I had a long list of books that professors or friends and classmates had recommended that I read, I hardly made a dent in the list while I was in school, but now I've been working on a lot of those books and rereading others. I'm quite happy to see how much I can be furthering my education all on my own, no degree needed. One reason I want to get more organized though, is that I find it harder to keep myself on task with my own deadlines, when there's not a grade, etc. pending.

No matter what our circumstances in life we can all make goals and we can always learn more.

No comments: