Monday, February 8, 2010

Project girl

I excited about this week, I'm pumped up and ready to go. I've got a lot of projects going to keep me busy. I've got two books to make, but with extra paper I might end up making several more, depending on how long my enthusiasm lasts after the initial two are done.
I'm also determined to finally sew the dress that I've been planning since May or June of last year. I had a dream of a dress, but it's not really the hot thing right now and so any store that would carry it would likely be out of my price range, so I found a pattern to make it. I found the pattern and the pattern had two dresses that I loved, the first dress got done in about a month, the second dress got started in November or December and then got put on hold. I've finally decided that it's got to get done because I've got other sewing projects that I'm thinking about and they can't happen until this dress is done. (They probably will take a while to happen even after the dress is done.)
I'll see about posting pictures of these projects once they're a bit closer to being done.

1 comment:

whitney johnson said...

Hey Janiece, I used the same website to find mine. Good luck with the sewing projects!