Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reading List Update

So this is my original list. X on the list means it's read and / means I'm reading it now.

X Timaeus by Plato
The Royal Tombs of Egypt by Zahi Hawass
Red Land, Black Land by Barbara Mertz
X The Four Color Person by Max Luscher
X The Luscher Color Test by Max Luscher
X The False Gods We Worship by Spencer W. Kimball
My Life's Review by Benjamin Franklin Johnson
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Jesus the Christ by James Talmage
/ Approaching Zion by Hugh Nibley
Grimms Fairytales by the brothers Grimm
Hamlet's Mill
/ Leonardo's Notebooks by Leonardo da Vinci
Introduction to water gilding

I'm adding some new items to the list now.

A Beginners Guide to Creating the Universe
Introduction of Color by Joseph Albers
The Alchemy of Light

Also I thought I'd share a piece of music that I really love, Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin.


No comments: