Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reading List

There are so many things that I've been meaning to read and so I thought I'd try to put together a list of them to see the things that I'm still needing to read.

Timaeus by Plato
The Royal Tombs of Egypt by Zahi Hawass
Red Land, Black Land by Barbara Mertz
The Four Color Person by Max Luscher
The Luscher Color Test by Max Luscher
The False Gods We Worship by Spencer W. Kimball
My Life's Review by Benjamin Franklin Johnson
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Jesus the Christ by James Talmage
Approaching Zion by Hugh Nibley
Grimms Fairytales by the brothers Grimm
Hamlet's Mill
Leonardo's Notebooks by Leonardo da Vinci
Introduction to water gilding

There are many more but I think just the ones listed could keep me busy for a long time, years I believe.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh man Screwtape Letters is awesome!