Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ironic

It's ironic that when I was in school I longed for my home library system for movies and novels. I spent most of my college years avoiding the library with the exception of it's computer lab. The last year of school, especially the last semester, I started to realize what was available to me in the library. Now that I'm back with my home library system I have been time and again frustrated when a search of the system tells me that the book I'm searching for is not there, or cannot leave the building (I'm just not a library studier.). I shouldn't complain too much because I can still get to the other library without too much hassle, but I can't check the books there out any more. I suppose what I'm trying to say is make the most of your time at school and the resources available to you, because they won't be forever.

No comments: