Monday, January 4, 2010

Why I love Amazon:
  • Because you can find books that are out of print
  • Because you can often find those books gently used for a fraction of their original price ( I've gotten books for a few pennies before...it's more with shipping but still.)
  • Because you can find almost any book on amazon
I am a book lover but not one with tons of money to spend on books and I have had some really nice scores on Amazon. I'm really excited because on Saturday my latest Amazon purchase arrived and I am thrilled. I learned about The Luscher Color Test by Dr. Max Luscher, from one of my teachers and decided to read it. The book is out of print but the library had a copy so I got that. The book uses colored cards which punch out and are used with the book, the copy that the library had was missing its cards so I was foiled, not only by that but by other homework, etc. From time to time I've looked on Amazon for a copy in my price range but I worried that I'd end up with a copy without the cards. A week or so ago I browsed again and found a copy that seemed certian to have the cards, it was an acceptable price and so I bought it and waited nervously to find out if the book really did have the cards with it.
It did! I am now excited to take another crack at this book and find out what Dr. Luscher knew.

No comments: