Wednesday, March 10, 2010

knocking out another one

I am almost to the point where I can oil paint again! Today I gessoed my canvases (which are actually linen not canvas) and now they're drying. The projects still ahead for oil painting include putting the ground on my panels, cleaning my paint medium jar and making more paint medium.
I also just got the latest book I ordered from Amazon. I love Amazon for the very low prices that I can find books, especially books that are out of print, etc. but sometimes it might be better if I couldn't find such irresistible deals on Amazon.
I decided to make this post more exciting by taking pictures of the things I was talking about and I was on a roll so I figured I'd also take pictures of what I'm reading right now. I got the book from Amazon because the library didn't have it but they did have this one:.

2 comments: