Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mission: Finish those projcets

I've been working on several different projects lately and for various reasons, a lot of them have hit stagnation. This week the goal is to finish as many of them as I can. Today's goal is to finish the book I'm making for my friend's weding... which is rappidly aproaching. I can't watch one of my favorite TV shows online until this book is done. It must be shipped out by the end of the week! Next in the line up will be finishing the dress I'm working on. I bought the fabric for this dress last summer, I actually cut the pattern out and the fabric out in November, I thought I could get it finished by Valentimes but I'd misplaced the zipper and the buttons. I expect tomorrow's project to be hemming the skirt while watching a movie (for those of you who don't know, hemming is rather tedious) and possibly more if my enthusiasm lasts. After hemming the skirt there's attaching and hemming the sleves, sewing theh top to the skirt and then the zipper and the colar. After the skirt project is complete the next few projects are getting my panels and linen ready for oil painting. So that being said, I should probably suck it up and start on the book.

No comments: