Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I'm grateful it didn't snow yesterday when I was out driving around. I'm grateful for the beautiful day it was. I'm grateful that I don't need to rely on finding parking spots close to a store or handicaped spots; I'm grateful that I have legs that work and thus I can walk, even from the other side of a parking lot. I'm grateful that I don't need to take any medications. I'm grateful that I was proven very wrong in thinking that Book of Mormon Pictionary would be a boring activity, it was so much fun. I'm grateful that I was on the winning team and now have a coldstone gift card. I'm grateful that the horsey sauce mashed potatoes I made up last night turned out pretty good. I'm grateful that it's almost Thanksgiving!

picture taken by Campbell Photography

No comments: