Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've thought of writing several times, but each time I've shied away. I've had thoughts a brewing and varrious debates with myself. I've learned some new things and had experiences and feelings to share but I've put off blogging or simply chickened out when the time arived.
I've been thinking about coincidences and how it really does feel like a small world at times. So many people who are in my life now have had cameo appearances previously and it becomes like the game of spotting Hitchcock's cameo in each of his movies, who and how and where and why. I've had some breakthroughs and some light bulb or aha moments. It's almost comical to look back at ways that I was so sure my life should go and now understand how unhappy these things could have made me and probably others; I now see that the direction of reality over the dream has been better for me. It's nice to be reminded that there's a plan for my happiness by one that knows better that I do at times, what will bring me happiness.
P.S. I've really been enjoying this song.

No comments: