Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow


I am happy because there is beautiful snow on the ground. I love waking up to find snow, it's one of the happiest things for me to find a beautiful, white blanket of snow undisturbed on the ground. I was disapointed yesterday because even though it was snowing a lot of the day, the snow was melting and there wasn't much snow when I went to bed. So it's really Christmas-y now, the tree's up and decorated, there's even a train set up around the tree. Hurray for snow.

picture by Campbell Photography

3 comments:

Hanni Family said...

Well, there will be no snow when you come up for Christmas eve. All it's done here is rain!

Hanni Family said...

That last comment is from me... I didn't realize I wasn't signed in.
-Melanie

jm said...

Yeah it's a bummer that there won't be much snow. I'm glad you clarified, I was really confused. Can't wait to see you guys again!