Monday, September 21, 2009

Dance Dance


I am really wanting to dance, not just by myself but to go to a dance with my friends and just dance like crazy! I watched Footloose today and now I "wanna cut loose, footloose..." I love dancing, from runing like a little crazy child around the living room to the music, to ballet lessons, to square dancing in 3rd grade, to social dancing in 6th grade, to dance in high school... I love dancing. I am not a great dancer but it's so much fun to just dance. One of my favorite classes my last semester of college was the Polynesian dance class I took, and it was amazing and painful, I had no idea how hard it was to hula, it looked so easy. For the guys out there, you should know that girls adore it when you know how to dance, as much as we may or may not like you, the "slow" dance/ the deacon shuffle gets pretty old after once or twice, girls love a guy who can dance and even better, a guy who can lead! So everybody, go out there and dance it up, in your car, at work, on the dance floor, just dance!

No comments: