Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you get excited by paper? Do you thrill at the sight of a beautiful blank book? Do you get more excited about going to a bookstore than about going shopping for clothes, etc.?

I do.

I had a very satisfying day today because I made text blocks for five new books. Most of these books will be gifts for other people, but at least one of these books will be for me and I'm excited about it. I'm excited about the size and shape of the book, it's going to be on the bi-auron and I've never made a book like that before. I'm excited because I got a new sheet of decorative book paper last Thursday and I'm excited to use it. I'm excited at the thought of having a cool new blank book to fill.
I love having a new blank book and the excitement of deliberating what it will be used for, or what things might go into it. I may be a nerd because of this, but I believe it to be a worthy cause.

I wanted to include a picture, but it's not working, so maybe one will be up later.

No comments: