Friday, April 17, 2009


I really want to go to the pyramids, and so many other places. I am very hopeful that very soon I will be able to travel to all these awesome places that I've heard about and seen pictures of over the years. I'm so very excited to go to Italy next summer.
Another thought, it is fairly difficult to decide which paints to buy with, what are at the moment, limited means. Part of me really wants to just go all out and buy a nice boxed set, but on the other hand why not hand pick my own set and get what I'll really want to use... decisions are difficult.
I heard about the blue riders and I think I might take my own shot at emulating them, or I might not, I need to find out more about them. I'm told they used the best lapis though, and while I would love to do that someday, today is not the day.
Anyway, isn't this a breathtaking picture? I think it's good to see such inspiration and such great beauty and that's why I swiped this picture off of someone's facebook. Enjoy.

No comments: