Tuesday, April 14, 2009

whao

I just finished my last class of college, I am one final away from the end of my college career. Very strange, happy, sad, weird and wonderful.

I debated putting this picture up, but here it is. This is actually from high school. It's my: do I really have to get a picture wearing all this crap? face.
If I must do the graduation thing this time around, I'm glad that the robes will be black, and that I won't have all the junk. I was quite proud of all the junk at the time though, it meant that I was going above and beyond and all that jazz. I think I had just about all of the stuff one could have and for all that effort, it's somewhere in a box: wahoo.
I'm really excited to be done but I'm sure there will be some bitter sweet. Anyway I'm rambling so ciao.

No comments: