Friday, August 28, 2009

busy, busy and Gloria's Little Italy


Things have gotten a bit busier for me, on Tuseday I recieved the notification that I will be in the 29th Faber Birren National Color Show. I'm really excited because this is the first show I've entered and I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get in. Now that I'm in it means there's a lot to do to get my painting to the show. The show is in Conneticut and so I need to get my picture and frame all set up and then arrage shipping too and from the show, write a biography etc. I've also been busy because deadlines are coming up for more shows and competitions. Utrecht, my favorite art supply store is having a competition to celebrate their 60th anniversary and I'm entering the 40th Annual River Road Show. I've been a little frantic trying to decide which pieces will be entered where and what needs to occour for that to happen.
Yesterday I went to get pictures taken of the paintings that I'm entering in the show. While there my sister and I also stopped to have lunch at Gloria's Little Italy. I've been wanting to go there for a long time and it didn't disappoint, it was delicious, just the smell when I opened the door was simply amazing. I can hardly wait for lunch to have my leftovers.

No comments: