Sunday, August 16, 2009

Times are changing

Things have been happening for the last little while that have been making me realize that times are changing:
I graduated from college
I could buy cigarettes if I so chose
I could buy alcohol if I so chose
I'm one year away from a five year reunion in high school...if they even do those
Boys my age are back from their missions
Girls my age are back from their missions
Missionaries look young
I can't even count the number of friends I've had who are now married
I've had to face the concept that even though someone is married does not mean that their older than me...that one's still blowing my mind
My youngest sibling will be driving soon
I'm not trying to complain or have a pity party because I'm "so old", I know I'm not really that old, things are just changing, for the better I hope.

No comments: