Friday, December 18, 2009

I got to see some of my friends yesterday and it was soooo nice! It's been months since I'd seen any of them and I've missed them. I used to see all of these girls on a regular, if not a daily basis. At home I'm still sort of breaking the ice and warming up to people and it was such a wonderful contrast to be back with people that I'm very comfortable with and who I can laugh (you know the kind, where things are getting funnier all the time) and reminisce with. I miss living with them or in the same complex. I miss the way that my life used to be...and I don't. I don't miss having finals at all, I don't miss homework or tests. Life is all about change I suppose and I tend to resit that, I like to stay where I'm comfortable but that can't always happen. Change has to come.

No comments: