Thursday, December 31, 2009


It's New Year's Eve day, the very last day of 2009. It's strange to think in many ways and funny how quickly time can go. There have been innumerable changes in my life this year, which I'm sure could be said of everyone and every year. I've learned and grown a lot, I've also done a lot of stupid and or fruitless things. I don't do new year's resolutions, if I every really did, instead I try to continually have new goals that I'm working on and old ones as well. I never really had any life changing new year's resolutions, and probably never really followed through on any that I might have made and so I've tried this instead and it seems to be working fairly well. I wish you good luck with your resolutions if you make them and a happy and safe new year.

No comments: