Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Return of the Jedi...book

So as I mentioned I got sucked into a Star Wars book a few weeks ago and today I finished said book, Heir To The Empire by Timothy Zahn. I must say that when I got to the end of the book I felt like saying, "Are you kidding me?" The ending to the book felt increadibly abrupt, very cliff hanger. The book is part of a trilogy and I realize that as such it will be a cliff hanger of sorts but I was expecting a little more resolvement, maybe I'm just out of touch, I haven't read many serise(s?) of late, anyway... So I am going to read the next two books and finish up the trilogy. I do not wish to read any more because quite frankly I'm a bit embaressed about reading Star Wars books and there's also about a million Star Wars books and I don't have the time to be reading them all. So I guess what I'm saying is to not read Star Wars books...unless these things sound appealing to you. I do like Star Wars but I found that I enjoy watching a movie over reading a book, there's a lot of tension in Star Wars plots and when reading a book that tension is just prolonged.

In other news it's been snowing for most of the day and it's very beautiful. It's even more beautiful because it will be cleaning out the nasty smog that's been lurking over the city for days now!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: