Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cross Country

Yesterday I got to go cheer on one of my cousins in a cross country race. I didn't realize it but cross country isn't just a hard core sporting event, it can also be a hard core spectator sport. This was my first cross country race, so I don't know if it was typical of most but the race was in a park and meandered through the park with the spectators running up and down hills to cheer on runners as the passed through the middle area of their loops. The runners trained for this race but I did not and so I got a bit worn out doing so. It was fun to be able to see my cousin do something she loves. I have know idea how she did because I misunderstood where the finish was, I also don't really have much concept of how one is supposed to feel in a race of possibly a hundred participants but I say Good Job!

No comments: