Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shaping up

I have been slacking off of late, falling off from worthwhile pursuits and feeling pretty blah as a result. I am now ready to get my act together, whip myself into shape. I've started drifting and I don't like it. I don't want to be lost, so I'm working on finding myself again. The specifics on how this will be accomplished are still sketchy at present but they will be solidified. Without school or a more traditional job it's been fairly easy to slip into limbo, but limbo is not getting me to my goals, it is not where I want to be all my life, it's not even really where I want to be now so I believe a review of my goals is in order and then a plan on how to accomplish them. Okay, I think I'm done giving myself a pep talk. Go, fight, win and all that sort of thing.

No comments: