Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Incomplete, something is missing. A part of me is drifting out there somewhere, waiting to be discovered or found. "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." searching through the stars, pouring over dreams, wondering what I'm trying to find. Reaching out there, stretching, for something just out of reach... what? Something on the melodies of a song, songs great important pieces and strains torn from tortured souls (?) Olly, olly in free! Come out, come out where ever you may be, don't be suborn like babysat children playing hide-and-seek. So close I can taste it, the name on the tip of my tongue, fleeting and gone, whispered on the wind and in the lunch room. Four hundred and ninety eight pieces to a five hundred piece puzzle. Still searching.

No comments: